In this post, we will be talking about Green Dot Bank Credit Card Online Access. Green Dot Bank offers Primor Credit Cardholders the opportunity to access their credit card online account through greendotcc.com.
The greendotcc.com is free and can be accessed every day of the week, month and year. But before you get started you need to enroll so that you will get online access. When you register for Green Dot Bank Credit Card Online Access, you can view recent transactions, check their card balance, view statement, download transaction, make one-time or recurring payments, set email alerts, manage your account and get rewards.
Green Dot Bank Credit Card Online Access
If you want to enroll into Online Access at Green Dot Bank Credit Card then you need to follow the steps given here. Green Dot Bank Credit Card account is an easy way to manage your primorcredit card.
The enrollment process is simple, easy and straightforward. But before you commence the enrollment task, you should have your Green Dot Primor Credit card very close.
Make sure the device you are using for the enrollment which may be a smartphone, tablet or computer is internet enabled. After having all these you can now start up your enrollment process:
– Go to https://greendotcc.com/ to access the Green Dot Online Access Portal
– Locate the button that says “Enroll in Online Services” and click on it
– Enter your First Name, middle initials and last name (exactly as it appears on your card)
– Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
– Enter your Email and confirm you entered the right email by re-entering it again
– Enter the Expiration Date of your card and the CVC/CVV Number (
– The CVC/CVV number is the 3-digit number will be found on the back of your card on the signature panel.
– Tap on “Next” and select your User Name and Password
– Click on the sign up to complete your enrollment process
Guide to Log into your Green Dot Credit Card Online Account
If you have gotten an online access then you can now login into your account. For that, you need to go to greendotcc.com and search for the sign in button, when you see it then click on it to open a new login page where you will enter a username and the password in their respective fields, after that click on the login button to get into your account.
If you cannot remember the password of your Green Dot Credit Card Online Account, go to the login page and click on the “Forgot Password” link. Enter your First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Also go down and type in the Expiration Date of your card and the 3-digit CVC/CVV Number