Outback Steakhouse Survey gives $1,000 cash
TAKE OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY TO GET $1,000 CASH PRIZE OR $50 BLOOMIN’ BRANDS GIFT CARD
Take the Outback Steakhouse Survey at outbacklistens.com to help the company improve their services and products to meet customers’ expectations. The survey is made to know the level of customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. The company is interested in your feedback so that they can provide you a better dining experience the next time you visit one of their restaurants.
ABOUT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE
Outback Steakhouse was established in 1988. It is a famous restaurant chain. Its headquarters are located in Tampa, Florida. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian-inspired restaurant chain. It has more than 1,200 locations in 23 countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY
Outback Steakhouse welcomes you to share your views and opinions about their offerings at survey platform outbacklistens.com.Outback Steakhouse looks forward to your comments and answers to their asked questions. They hope to receive loyal suggestions for helping them grow.
- You should have an electric device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the survey website.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess Outback Steakhouse store receipt.
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a Grand Prize consisting of $1,000 cash in the form of a check and Eighty (80) First Prizes, each consisting of a $50 Bloomin’ Brands Gift card which can be used on your next visit to the store.
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Outback Steakhouse Survey, go to the survey site at outbacklistens.com.
- Please select the language of your region, you can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Then please enter the 14-digit code, printed on your receipt.
- Select the time of your visit.
- Click start to begin the survey.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store. Your answers matters a lot.
- In the end, submit the survey.