How to Set-up Roku Player Online: When it comes to digital entertainment, Roku is the place to be. Roku is now a household name in the United States and Canada. Roku makes digital entertainment better by giving you the opportunity to connect your Roku player to Tv units thereby allowing you to access thousands of tv shows and movies.
Through internet access, you can as well connect your Roku player to other movie streaming platforms such as Netflix and YouTube. Roku is free, just like Netflix, you may need to pay. So if you have a Roku player and you want to connect it to your tv or you just want to set it up then you need to follow these guidelines:
How to Set-up Roku Player Online
– Firstly, connect the Roku Player to your TV set by inserting one end of an HDMI cable at the back of the TV, while the other end goes to the back of the Roku player.
– Then go to the Roku Player and connect it to the internet which may be through wireless (Wi-Fi) other means
– If you are using wired internet connection, then you need to insert one end of the Ethernet cable at the back of the Roku player and the other end on the internet router.
– Get the Roku remote control and insert the three batteries into the back to make it functional.
– Plug in the Roku Player which will allow the player to automatically start.
– Then put on your TV and set the video output to HDMI.
– Tap on OK after the message Welcome to the Roku Player has been displayed on the screen.
– You need to make sure that your device is connected internet provider
– Roku will automatically download and install the Roku software
– Go to the next step and activate your Roku account by selecting your time zone.
– Click on Done when you are through and enter the code displayed on the screen
– Finally, click on Submit and enter your credit card and billing information
– Roku Official Webpage: https://roku.com/
– Roku Player Online Set-up: http://roku.com/link