Italy Visa Application 2018/2019 – Italy has become a popular destination for tourists, refuge, skilled workers, researchers, students, footballers and a lot of others.
Any person who wants to visit Italy requires Visa and the process that involves how to apply for Italian visa will be our focus in this article.
Visitors coming to Italy will be granted visa on the following grounds
– Italy embassy or consulate may grant visa to enable a person visits his/her family, friends
– Visa to Italy may be granted for tourism purposes
– Italian visa can be granted for business purposes
– Visa may be granted so that spouse can join another spouse who is in Italy on a work or study permit
– It may be granted so that children can join their parents who are in Italy on work or study permits
– Visa can be granted so that fiancée/ fiancé can join his or her partner with the intention of marrying within 90 days
– Italian visa can be granted for study purposes
– It can be granted for charitable or voluntary activities
– Visa to Italy can be granted for research purposes
– Visa can be granted on the ground of attending conferences
– It can also be granted to artists so that they can to work in the production of a movie or show
To be eligible to enter Italy, applicants must satisfy that they possess a properly issued visa. To get a properly issued visa, you need to visa the Italian embassy close to you or you visit their official website. Start your Italy Visa Application 2018/2019 by contacting us using this mobile phone number +2347064984804