UIC Blackboard Login – Blackboard Instant Messenger: In this article, we will be telling you about the UIC Blackboard Login and Blackboard Instant Messenger.
UIC Blackboard Login portal is developed by the University of Illinois at Chicago for its students using which they can seek online education and keep in touch with the university information. UIC is the largest university operational in the Chicago area. It offers the best class education to over 29,000 students and employees 12,000 people. The university runs 15 colleges under its supervision.
The University of Illinois at Chicago’s takes into consideration how health information technology (HIT) can support or inhibit patient safety with a focus on the role of individuals, teams, systems, and policies in patient safety. Blackboard Instant Messenger offers many similar features as other instant messaging tools such as Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Google Hangouts, Yahoo, AIM and Jabber, Blackboard Instant Messenger is unique to education because it integrates with Blackboard.
Benefits And Features
– Blackboard Instant Messenger is very easy to use.
– Use the Blackboard Instant Messenger Contacts to save Blackboard Instant Messenger address book information for past and current students and instructors.
– Blackboard Instant Messenger provides natural text and/or voice-chat capabilities inside and outside of Blackboard Learning platform.
– In the Blackboard Learn sites, Blackboard Instant Messenger automagically pre-populates everyone in the class.
– Blackboard Instant Messenger and Blackboard Learn to know and take care of these details.
UIC Blackboard Portal Login
On your browser, open the UIC Blackboard Portal Login homepage through this link fill out your UIC Net ID and Password in their respective columns then click on the “Log in” button.
UIC Blackboard Portal Password Recovery
On your browser, open the UIC Blackboard Portal Password resetting homepage through this link, navigate to the password management page of the UIC and look for the Identity and Access Management section below, fill out your Net ID in the blank space below and click “Next”.
UIC Blackboard Portal Net ID Recovery
On your browser, open the UIC Blackboard Portal id reset page using this link once the web page opens you will find a reset section below, fill out your UIN and click on the “Next” button, fill out the requested details and you will be allowed to set a new ID.